1. Organisation The Zürich Antiquarian Bookfair will be organized by the “Froschauer Association” of Zürich antiquarian bookdealers. The Book Fair committee is responsible for the fair.
2. Participants Members of the “Froschauer Association“ will be treated with priority.
3. Place and dates The Antiquarian Book Fair will be held once a year in Zürich. The Book Fair committee will supply information and details six months in advance.
4. Booths The cost of the booths is fixed by the Book Fair committee. Each booth will be furnished with about 15 metres of shelving, a chair, a cabinet and an illuminated showcase. Half booths have to share the showcase. Extra material will also be available at an additional charge. The committee is responsible for location of the booths.
5. Catalogue A catalogue of the fair will be issued. All items in the catalogue must be priced in Swiss Francs (incl. VAT) and must be available at the opening of the fair. Please note that an illustrated catalogue entry describing items to be exhibited at the fair is compulsory for each exhibitor. The committee is responsible for the mailing of the catalogue. Exhibitors who are attending for the first time have to provide 100 addresses of customers. For the following years if possible at least 50 new addresses are needed. Catalogues will not be sent overseas.
6. Publicity The committee will be responsible for general advertising in all important newspapers and magazines. A press documentation and press information will be organized.
7. Exhibits See our information sheet “Guidelines Concerning the Merchandise Exhibited“
8. General rules All goods must be priced in Swiss Francs. The items offered in the Book Fair catalogue can not be sold prior to the opening. Reservations are only permitted one hour after the opening. Each exhibitor is responsible for the import and export formalities of his goods as well as the settlement of VAT dues. The VAT number of the “Froschauer Genossenschaft” is 382 833.